Propose an exhibition
We present an annual program of changing exhibitions across art and museum based themes in various spaces that include the Burnie Regional Art Gallery space, Intersection art space and the Burnie Regional Museum. If you have ideas or proposals for exhibitions now or in the future we would like to hear from you.
Submit your ideas at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Arts Centre on 6430 5850 to discuss your ideas with a member of staff.
A formal exhibition proposal should include:
- Current address and contact details of the proposing curator, artist or coordinator
- Short biography or curriculum vitae of curators or artist(s) involved
- Short description of the concept, ideas or objects to be exhibited which includes how the proposal addresses some or all of the criteria in the Exhibition Policy (available on request)
- Preferred dates and venue for exhibition
- Digital images of the work proposed or similar to the work proposed.
We look forward to hearing from you.